Guys, let’s check out what’s new for you in Aspose.ZIP for .NET 19.8 release.
Retrieve gzip Archive Name
The following code example shows how to open an archive from a stream and retrieve its name.
Compress into a .gz Archive
The following code example shows how to compress a file using GZipArchive instance.
Open gzip Archive for Processing
The following code example shows how to open a gzip archive.
Moreover, to learn how to extract/copy a .gz file into a MemoryStream, please refer to the following article:
Working with gzip Archives
Extraction of Huge Size Archives Supported
Previously, Aspose.ZIP for .NET API was unable to extract a .zip archive with huge size when it contains several entries and compressed size of first entry is above 4 GB. We have fixed this issue in Aspose.ZIP for .NET API 19.8.
See Also Useful Links
The resources, you may need to accomplish your tasks:
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET Online Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Programmer’s Guide, Knowledge Base and much more.
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET Product Page
- Install Aspose.ZIP for .NET NuGet Package
- Aspose.ZIP for .NET API Reference Guide – detailing the publicly exposed classes, methods, properties, constants & interfaces.
- Download Examples at GitHub Repository – we have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
Keeping the Aspose tradition, you are welcome to shape the upcoming releases of Aspose.ZIP for .NET API by posting your suggestions and concerns in the Aspose.ZIP for .NET support forum.
The post gzip Compression Format Supported by Aspose.ZIP for .NET 19.8 appeared first on File Format APIs Blog – aspose.com.