Detect Hyperlink TypeThere can be different types of hyperlinks which can be used in an Excel file like external, cell reference, file path and email. Our new release has introduced an enumerator TargetModeType which represents the type of hyperlink. A new property LinkType is introduced in Hyperlink class which return the hyperlink type using above mentioned enumerator. See the document for your reference. Here is an example which can be used to exercise this new feature.
Get total page count before PDF/image creationWell, the title is explaining this new feature. When a file has too many pages, the process of converting to pdf/image may use too much memory and CPU, and OOM exception may be thrown. Getting total pages count before converting can indicate this risk, and do some actions (e.g. skip this file) or print the selected pages to avoid the undesired results. For example one of my sample Excel file (870 KB) was showing about 38 million pages. Just imagine, what will happen if you come across a conversion containing such a huge number of pages. Following is an example to show the usage of new classes SheetPrintingPreview and WorkbookPrintingPreview. Both of these classes contain a property EvaluatedPageCount which returns the page count of the printout or PDF file. See the document for your complete reference.
Extracting Embedded MOL FileAs you know that molecular data file created in the MDL Molfile format, a chemical file format; contains plain text information and stores information about atoms and bonds; often used as a standard exchange format for molecular information. This type of file can be embedded in the Excel file. In this latest release, support is provided to extract object of such an uncommon type i.e. MOL. The following code snippet demonstrates extracting embedded MOL file and saving it to disk. See the document for your reference.
Other enhancements and fixes
- And enhancement is made to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb for compatibility with MVC.
- Improved performance for calculating large matrix with double values.
- The document fails to save when saved more than 10 times.
- Handled an exception when getting image from SheetRender for encrypted ODS file.
- Handled an excetion when calculating charts on an excel with a number > int.MaxValue.
- Fixed the error "IndexOutOfRangeException" when using smart marker with a pivot table and saving the workbook.
- Fixed an error "Index was outside the bounds of the array" while converting XLSX to PDF.
- Fixed an error "Invalid MsoLineDashStyle string val" when loading an XLSX file format.
The post Detect Hyperlink Type with Aspose.Cells for .NET 19.8 appeared first on File Format APIs Blog – aspose.com.