Today, I will highlight the major features introduced in the Aspose.Words for Android via Java 19.9 release:
Create and Modify VBA Macros in Word Documents
The following code example demonstrates as to how to modify VBA Macros in Word document programmatically by using the VbaModule.setSourceCode() property of Aspose.Words for Android via Java API.
Create Repeating Section Content Controls in Word Document
The repeating section content control allows repeating the content contained within it. Using Aspose.Words for Android via Java, the structured document tag nodes of the repeating section and repeating section item types can be created and for this purpose, SdtType enumeration type provides REPEATING_SECTION_ITEM member. The following code example demonstrates how to Bind a Repeating Section Content Control in Word Document to a Table.
LINQ Reporting using XML, JSON, and CSV Data Sources
The LINQ Reporting engine of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ now enables you to reference business objects of your application in report templates. We have added XmlDataSource, JsonDataSource, and CsvDataSource classes in this release to use XML, JSON, and CSV as data sources to generate reports using LINQ Reporting. Please read the following articles for complete detail of this feature.
Link Custom Document Property to Bookmark
‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API now provides a method CustomDocumentProperties.addLinkToContent(String, String) to create a new ‘linked to content’ custom document property which returns the newly created property object or null if the link source is invalid. The following code example demonstrates how to Configure the Link to a Content Custom Property.
See also Useful Links
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Online Documentation – up-to-date documentation containing Programmer’s Guide, Knowledge Base and much more.
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java Product Page
- Install Aspose.Words for Android via Java from Maven
- Aspose.Words for Android via Java API Reference Guide – detailing the publicly exposed classes, methods, properties, constants & interfaces.
- Download Examples at GitHub Repository – we have published our code examples on the social coding website GitHub.com. Anyone could explore the code examples for learning purposes.
Keeping the Aspose tradition, you are welcome to shape the upcoming releases of ‘Aspose.Words for Android via Java’ API by posting your suggestions and concerns in the Aspose.Words for Android via Java Support Forum.
The post Create, Modify VBA Macros using Aspose.Words for Android via Java 19.9 API appeared first on File Format APIs Blog – aspose.com.