Convert HTML to PDF Online
Use our online free HTML to PDF converter tool to convert your HTML files to PDF. You can download or share the resultant PDF after the conversion process.
How to Convert HTML to PDF Online
- Open our online HTML to PDF converter in a web browser.
- Upload desired HTML file.
- Start converting your HTML to PDF.
- Download or share the resultant PDF file.
No need to install dependencies to use our online HTML converter. Just open the browser and start converting your HTML files to PDFs. Our protected server ensures the security of the uploaded files, so you don’t need to be worried about the privacy and security of your documents. Your uploaded files will be removed from the server automatically after 24 hours.
Benefits of HTML to PDF Conversion
Here are several positive aspects in the favor of HTML to PDF conversion process. Let’s discuss a few in this section.
- Formatting: In the case of HTML, the formatting can be changed in different browsers. Therefore, in PDF file format the formatting remains preserved. This is one of the big reasons which can motivate a person to convert his HTML files to PDFs.
- Protection: The PDF files can be encrypted and password-protected but HTML files can’t be secured like it. This point makes PDF a more secure format for sensitive information than HTML. Ultimately, you might think to convert your sensitive HTML data to PDF files.
- Optimized Printing: PDF documents are more optimized for printing than HTML. It makes PDFs ideal for the files that need to be presented in print form. Hence, consider it a good reason in the favor of HTML to PDF conversion.
Overall HTML to PDF is beneficial when you share or distribute your documents in a flexible, and reliable way. It provides you more convenience while securely archive your important data.
Convert HTML to PDF - Developer’s Guide
This tutorial for developers will teach you how to convert HTML to PDF format. Convert your files quickly and effortlessly with the C# and Java programming languages.
The implementation is given in the following sub-sections.
Using C# HTML to PDF Converter Library
The following are the steps and code sample for HTML to PDF conversion using C#:
- Install Conholdate.Total for .NET in your application.
- Utilize the code below to convert HTML files to PDFs using C#.
Read a detailed tutorial on how to convert HTML to PDF using C# .NET API.
Java Tutorial: Convert HTML to PDF
The following are the steps to convert HTML to PDF in Java:
- Install Conholdate.Total for Java in your project.
- Use the below Java code for the conversion of HTML files to PDFs. Read the complete guide on converting HTML to PDF using Java.
How to convert HTML to PDF online?
To begin, please upload the HTML file and click the convert button. When finished, you will be given the option of copying the URL to the resulting PDF or exporting it to your device.
What browser should be used to convert HTML to PDF?
We support all the latest browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Edge, and Tor.
What is the maximum allowed HTML file size?
The allowed size of the HTML file is 20 Mb.
What will you do with uploaded files?
The uploaded files will be removed automatically after 24 hours. Meanwhile, the files will remain safe and protected.
How quick is this online HTML to PDF tool?
Our free online HTML to PDF converter is quick and efficient, providing conversions in a few seconds.
How can I create my HTML to PDF converter?
You can use our standalone .NET or Java libraries.
Can I get a license to evaluate the libraries?
You can acquire a free temporary license to test the API without evaluation limitations.
Ask a Question
You can let us know your questions or queries on our forum.