In this article, we will go through the steps and the code snippet to convert PDF to PPT using Java PDF library. This library has exposed a massive stack of methods to manipulate and process PDF file format. In addition, you can convert PDF files to other file formats programmatically. However, PDF to PPT conversion allows you to present your data in the form of slides. Let’s jump into this Java library to start building a PDF to PPT converter programmatically.
We will cover the following points:
PDF to PPT Converter Library installation
We will use this powerful Java PDF library that offers enterprise-level features to meet your business requirements. In fact, you can find complete documentation regarding installation and its usage. However, you can download the library or install it using the following Maven configurations.
<repository> <id>AsposeJavaAPI</id> <name>Aspose Java API</name> <url>https://repository.aspose.com/repo/</url> </repository> <dependency> <groupId>com.aspose</groupId> <artifactId>aspose-pdf</artifactId> <classifier>jdk17</classifier> </dependency>
Convert PDF to PPT using Java
The following steps are to convert PDF to PPT programmatically:
- Create an object of the Document class and load the source file.
- Invoke this setBackground method to set the background color of the document.
- Call this setFitWindow method to set a flag specifying whether the document window must be resized to fit the first displayed page.
- Instantiate PptxSaveOptions instance.
- If the setSlidesAsImages method value is true then all the content is recognized as images (one per page).
- Call setImageResolution method to set the resolution of the slides.
- Save the output in PPTX format by invoking the save method.
You can see the output in the image below:
Get a Free License
You can get a free temporary license to try the API without evaluation limitations.
Let’s end this blog post here with the hope that you have learned how to convert PPF to PPT using Java. This Java PDF to PPT Converter library comes up with a wide range of methods that you can see here. In addition, do not forget to visit the documentation to know about other features. Finally, conholdate.com is consistently writing new blog posts. Therefore, please stay in touch for the latest updates.
Ask a question
You can let us know about your questions or queries on our forum.
Can I convert PDF to PPT?
Can a PDF be converted to PowerPoint?
Go through this PptxSaveOptions class to know how to convert PDF to PPT/PPTX by writing a few lines of source code in Java.