The following points will be covered in this guide:
Image extraction library installation
npm install java npm install aspose.cells
Extract Images From Excel in Node.js
The following are the steps:
- Create a Workbook object from the source file.
- Get the first worksheet by calling the get method.
- Invoke the getPictures().get method to get the first Picture in the first worksheet.
- Set the output image file path.
- Instantiate an instance of the ImageOrPrintOptions class.
- Specify the image format as JPEG or PNG.
- Save the image by calling the toImage method.
Copy & paste the following code into your main file:
The output can be seen in the image below:
Get a Free License
You can avail a free temporary license to try the API without evaluation limitations.
Moreover, we suggest you follow our Getting Started guide.
Finally, conholdate.com is writing new blog posts. So, please stay in touch for regular updates.
Ask a question
You can let us know about your questions or queries on our forum.
How do I extract an image from Excel?
This link contains the steps and the code snippet that help you build an image extraction module for your business application.