Build an enterprise-level GIF to PNG converter using this .NET image library. Load the image files and convert them to other popular image file formats programmatically. Just a few lines of source code in C# give you rich features related to image conversions. In this blog post, we will implement how to convert GIF to PNG in C# and we will also describe the methods and their functionalities. So, be sure that you have set up .NET on your local machine.
The following sections will be covered in this blog post:
.NET image library installation
How to Convert GIF to PNG in C#
Let’s write some piece of code to demonstrate the GIF to PNG conversion programmatically.
You may follow the steps and the code snippet mentioned below:
- Invoke the Load method to load the GIF image from an existing directory.
- Set a value of the AutoAdjustPalette property indicating whether the automatic adjust palette.
- Set the background color by setting the value of the BackgroundColor property.
- Create an instance of the PngOptions class.
- Instantiate an object of the MultiPageOptions class and initialize it with the number of pages.
- Convert frame 1 of GIF to PNG by calling the Save method.
Copy & paste the following code into your main file:
The output can be seen in the image below:
Get a Free License
You can avail a free temporary license to try the API without evaluation limitations.
To conclude, this blog post has demonstrated the GIF to PNG conversion using a .NET image library. In addition, you have learned how to convert GIF to PNG in C# programmatically. However, this blog post will surely help you in building a GIF to PNG converter for your business software. Finally, do not forget to visit the documentation to know other cool methods.
Moreover, we suggest you follow our Getting Started guide.
Finally, conholdate.com is writing new blog posts. So, please stay in touch for regular updates.
Ask a question
You can let us know about your questions or queries on our forum.
Can you convert GIF to PNG?